Pages

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Vlog Fever - Why Moldovans Don't Hike & My Favorite Places...

So... Did you see my previous post? I was testing my vlogging abilities.

It's one thing to speak smth in front of a camera. Is another thing to make it meaningful. AND an entirely different thing to actually post it, so that everybody will see. I admire those who have the gut. For some I wish they didn't. LOL!

But let the ranting about hiking continue.... with part 2.

Why Moldovans Don't Hike?



And yes, there is part 3...

My Favorite Places to Hike


I hope it's somewhat useful and entertaining... Once I learned to laugh at myself, it cracks me up every time I watch it - esp. part 1.

Thank you for taking the time. Big hug!

Leave a comment. Even if cheesy. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lucky the mosquitoes didn't carry you away to the mountains! Now, you just need to get that video to go viral in the USA to curb our obesity epidemic!